By Jena Branco, Marketing Coordinator, Brand & Marketing Communications, SECL
Not just for breakfast, but perfect for on-the-go snacks too! This easy banana bread recipe is sweet, moist and packed full of banana flavour. So if you have over-riped bananas on hand, this is the perfect way to use them up!
The best part about this recipe is that a mixer is not required and you can mix all your ingredients in the same mixing bowl … making clean up a breeze!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups very ripe bananas (mashed) – approximately 5 medium sized
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray or line with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Then mix in eggs, vanilla and sour cream.
- Next add in the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir just until combined. Fold in bananas.
- Pour batter into muffin tins. Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, until lightly golden and toothpick comes out clean.
- Once the muffins are slightly cooled, remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack.
The post Easy Banana Bread Muffins appeared first on Simply Better Living Canada.